We’re looking for a part time Project Coordinator to serve as our internal day-to-day contact for tasks related to workflow and process for digital marketing and print projects. A budding, proactive marketing and communications professional who is detail oriented, an effective communicator and a quick learner will thrive in this role.
- Manage both simple and complex projects; escalate any/all issues in a timely fashion
- Schedule and attend internal agency kick-off meetings
- Create and maintain project timelines in MS Project
- Route and track progress for all projects according to daily deliverables
- Manage timely progression of projects across brands, alerting team of potential bottlenecks
- Schedule and lead internal project status meetings to inform team of project progress, daily deliverables, and critical milestones
- Complete and submit timesheets on a weekly basis, maintaining 100% billability
- 2 years, hands on industry experience and Advanced Certificate(s) in a related field. BA/BS degree or equivalent in a related field, preferred
- No experience required, but an educational background in Project Management, Production Marketing Operations/Administration is a plus
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite; MS Project, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to handle multiple projects and shifting deadlines at once
- Excellent time management skills & attention to detail
- Comfortable presenting in small group setting
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn about the digital marketing space
- Proactive, self-starter with exceptional organization and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of summarizing complex ideas and situations clearly and succinctly
- Self-starter who fosters collaboration and works well in a consensus-driven environment
About Bounce Marketing & Consulting
Bounce is a creative services boutique agency that specializes in strategy, design and copy writing. We help our clients align their business strategies and goals to the best communications and marketing plans that mesh our homegrown ideas and our savvy experience.
Community is core to our values. We seek to build representation of diverse people and perspectives in all that we do, so that means understanding, empathizing and relating to all communities – because we’re representing ourselves when we do so.
BOUNCE is minority and woman owned and we are committed to maintaining our diverse and equitable team member base. We’re an agency comprised primarily of people of color, which we believe adds valuable insight and expertise for our clients looking to create communications and marketing of equitable representation. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.bouncemarketingconsulting.com
Bounce Marketing & Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. We will evaluate applications as they are received. This position is for US-based professionals, only.
If this sounds like you, apply!